MMS Advancement Associates LLC believes that the strategic planning process is as important as the plan because it fosters acceptance of your team’s work. We engage your board and/or staff to help develop a clearly written plan that moves your strategic planning process forward with a sense of momentum.
“Marcella Schick and her associate set a tone during our committee planning meetings that provided an opportunity to let our ideas flow and offered thoughts on the structure of the plan that would enhance its likelihood of success."
Gregg J. Wagner
St. Andrew's Lutheran Church
Plan Development Process
Depending on the needs of your nonprofit, the planning process may be limited to a few meetings or may span several months to include more extensive market research and stakeholder input. We will:
- Gather information through interviews, surveys, focus groups and/or market research;
- Process gathered information as a committee or with board members or other key leaders during a retreat or workshop;
- Discuss key issues such as mission, vision and values; strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; stakeholders’ needs and interests; and other key issues;
- Assist with building consensus regarding your organization’s vision and broad strategic direction;
- Facilitate development of operational plans, including goals, objectives, strategies, action steps and measurable outcomes;
- Prepare meeting summaries and draft documents as needed.
Because we tailor all strategic planning sessions to your organization, participants will be prepared for future challenges. Participants will be engaged in the process and therefore invested in the shared vision and goals, providing a solid foundation as you develop your annual operating plan.