Lehigh Valley, PA
Once-in-a-lifetime, large gifts from a donor can greatly impact the ability of a nonprofit organization to advance its mission and change lives. These large gifts are often made through a donor’s will or other planned giving instrument. MMS Advancement Associates LLC helps your organization establish or grow your planned giving and endowment programs through a comprehensive approach that begins with an assessment of current donor opportunities and includes policies, procedures, marketing strategies and recognition programs.
“Their feasibility study to determine our ability to raise funds for endowment and capital needs is excellent in highlighting the level of support we can expect, and honest in assessing the hurdles we must clear to be successful.”
Laurence W. Mazzeno, Former President
Planned Giving and Endowment Programs Process
MMS Advancement Associates LLC has helped numerous established nonprofit organizations develop planned giving and endowment programs. Our consultants have years of practical experience and can help your organization develop a planned giving and endowment program that will attract legacy gifts for years to come. We will:
- Assess policies, practices and donor opportunities related to your planned giving and endowment programs;
- Develop a compelling case for legacy support;
- Engage leaders and prospective planned giving donors;
- Develop policies and guidelines specific to planned giving and endowments;
- Develop a marketing plan to encourage planned giving;
- Prepare your board to build relationships with potential donors.
We will ensure that your organization provides donors with opportunities to find meaning and have impact through once-in-a-lifetime gifts that advance your mission and transform lives. Because we work closely with your organization, your staff and volunteers will understand your planned giving and endowment programs and will be able to sustain these efforts long after our engagement is completed.