Lehigh Valley, PA
At MMS Advancement Associates LLC, we help nonprofit organizations focus on major gift development because it is the most cost effective method for raising funds. When a nonprofit organization attracts major gifts, as much as 90 percent of its funding comes from only 10 percent of its donors. Our comprehensive approach includes planning and implementing strategies to identify, screen and qualify prospects; cultivate key donors; and recognize major supporters. We have exceptional experience designing and overseeing major gift programs and campaigns in a variety of nonprofit settings including schools, senior living communities and healthcare, human services, arts and culture and environmental organizations.
“Marcella Schick worked with us as we put in place a successful fundraising program that focused on major donors. Our consultant brought a high level of skill and insight.”
Major Roger Duperree
The Salvation Army
Major Gifts Process
Major gifts are an integral part of every mature fundraising program. MMS Advancement Associates LLC will work with you to establish a donor-centric major gift program tailored to your organization, focusing on a specific project or as part of an ongoing development program. We will:
- Identify opportunities for major gift support through a review of your fundraising history;
- Develop a compelling case for support for major donors;
- Develop major gift strategies for your organization;
- Engage board members and other leadership volunteers in cultivating relationships;
- Establish processes to screen prospects and track relationships;
- Recommend realistic goals for staff and volunteers;
- Develop recognition and stewardship programs.
Because of our extensive experience, we provide the technical expertise to institute a successful major gifts program. We support your organization during the implementation phase so staff, board members and volunteers gain confidence as they work to secure major gifts. After our engagement, your organization has the processes and materials in place to grow a successful major gifts program.
Learn how a major gifts program can help your organization advance your mission and change lives. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.