Lehigh Valley, PA
- Capital campaigns. MMS Advancement Associates LLC develops your comprehensive campaign plan based on your organization’s particular situation and the knowledge we have gained through your feasibility study. We then guide your staff and volunteers through implementation, supporting your organization with technical expertise to keep your campaign moving forward. Through this process, your organization strengthens relationships with prospective donors and volunteers so together you can advance your mission and transform lives. We have deep experience designing and overseeing major fundraising campaigns in a variety of nonprofit settings.
- Annual fundraising and campaigns. The success of your organization is closely tied to your ability to build strong relationships with donors and attract ongoing contributions. We evaluate, plan and implement fundraising strategies that engage your constituencies and raise money for current operations.
- Major gift strategies and campaigns. At MMS Advancement Associates LLC, we help nonprofit organizations focus on major gift development because it is the most cost effective method for raising funds. When a nonprofit organization attracts major gifts, as much as 90 percent of its funding comes from only 10 percent of its donors. Our comprehensive approach includes planning and implementing strategies to identify, screen and qualify prospects; cultivate key donors; and recognize major supporters.
- Planned giving and endowment programs. Once-in-a-lifetime, large gifts from a donor can greatly impact the ability of a nonprofit organization to advance its mission and change lives. These large gifts are often made through a donor’s will or other planned giving instrument. We help your organization establish or grow your planned giving and endowment programs through a comprehensive approach that begins with an assessment of current donor opportunities and includes policies, procedures, marketing strategies and recognition programs.
- Grant research and writing. Raising money through grants is an important part of an organization’s fundraising program. Successful grant proposals are a result of a comprehensive process that begins with targeted research and ends with good stewardship of grant awards. Our consultants have years of experience delivering successful grant proposals. We will help your organization develop a strong grant program that includes policies and procedures, a compelling case statement, effective research techniques, and strong proposal writing and reporting.