Lehigh Valley, PA
Build Strong Relationships with Donor-Centered Fundraising
At the heart of every successful fundraising campaign is the ability of organizations to build strong relationships with donors. Through our comprehensive services and relationship-based approach to fundraising, we help donors understand and embrace your mission, experience an effective organization, trust in management and become engaged in meaningful ways. Ultimately, our goal is to strengthen your nonprofit organization so you can advance your mission and transform lives.
MMS Advancement Associates LLC offers a full range of fundraising services from assessments and development program planning to capital campaign planning and implementation. Services include:
Assessment and Development Planning
- Audit and readiness assessments. During a development audit or readiness assessment, we carefully evaluate your organization’s current relationships and fundraising programs and makes recommendations for improving your fundraising effectiveness.
- Development planning. A development plan supports your organization’s mission and long-range goals and is essential to a successful fundraising program. We lead your staff and volunteers in the development of a plan that addresses your organization’s particular needs with tailored strategies and campaigns to improve your fundraising results.
Campaign Preparation and Feasibility Studies
- Feasibility studies. A feasibility study, also known as a philanthropic planning study, provides an objective assessment of your organization’s readiness to undertake a capital or endowment campaign. This comprehensive examination of internal and external resources includes interviews with key prospective donors, volunteers, staff members and community leaders.
- Campaign preparation services. Engaging consulting services one to two years in advance helps to ensure that you are ready to launch a successful planning study and campaign. Our campaign preparation services may focus on leadership donor and volunteer engagement, fundraising systems, staffing and other readiness activities.
- Case statements. A case statement provides a comprehensive look at your mission, organization and the particular fundraising project at hand, helping donors and the community understand why your organization is worthy of their financial support. We believe that the process by which you arrive at the case statement is of paramount importance.
Fundraising Program and Campaign Implementation
- Capital campaigns. With the knowledge we have gained through your feasibility study, we will develop a comprehensive campaign plan based on your organization’s particular situation and guide your staff and volunteers through implementation.
- Annual fundraising and campaigns. The success of your organization is closely tied to your ability to build strong relationships with donors and attract ongoing contributions. We evaluate, plan and implement fundraising strategies that engage your constituencies and raise more money for current operations.
- Major gift strategies and campaigns.Since 90 percent of the dollars come from 10 percent of the donors, we will help you develop a focus on major and planned gifts. Our approach includes planning and implementing strategies for prospect identification, screening, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and recognition.
- Planned giving and endowment programs. The largest gifts received by a nonprofit organization are often made through a donor’s will or another planned giving instrument. We will help you establish or grow your planned giving and endowment programs. We begin by assessing the current opportunities you offer your donors. We then work with you to develop the needed policies, procedures, marketing strategies and recognition programs to encourage planned and endowment gifts to advance your mission.
- Grant research and writing. Successful grant proposals begin with targeted research and end with good stewardship of grant awards. We will help your organization develop a strong grant program that includes policies and procedures, a compelling case statement, effective research techniques, and strong proposal writing and reporting.
Photo compliments of United Church Homes, Marion, Ohio