Lehigh Valley, PA
Considering a Capital Campaign?
Join us for an interactive workshop designed for CEOs, board volunteers and fundraising staff!
Monday, September 26, 2016
8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: St. Mary’s Hall @ Holy Family Manor, 1200 Spring Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Cost: $40 per person for one or two attendees, $100 for a team of 3. Additional attendees, $20 per person.
Your staff and board volunteers will learn:
- a common language and framework for campaign planning
- the steps involved in organizing a capital campaign
- what your organization can do now to prepare for a campaign
- a realistic time frame for capital campaign success
We’ll give you the tools to develop:
- an urgent and compelling case for support tied to your organization’s vision and strategic plan;
- programs to engage your board and cultivate fundraising volunteers;
- major gift donor prospects with the capacity and interest to support your cause.
- the resources and support systems you will need to manage new relationships and information.
- a realistic timeline for preparation, planning and implementation of your capital campaign.
Join Marcella Moyer Schick, ACFRE, President, and Senior Consultants Judy Barberich, CFRE, Elsbeth Haymon, Joan Marcus, Marilyn Marles and Joan Priest, CFRE for this interactive workshop!
To register, please contact:
Jeni Siegfried, Office Manager
Seating is limited so register today!